Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» YouTube
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:05 am by Datasick

» Project Showcase?
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:00 am by Datasick

» Photography
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:52 am by Datasick

» Wandering Critters to serve as food for the Thing.
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:06 am by Probe

» Major Updates?
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:40 pm by Durzan

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:28 pm by Durzan

» It would be nice if we had people starting lobbies
Sun May 14, 2017 11:23 am by Durzan

» ERROR MESSAGE
Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:18 pm by Datasick

Goodone, NightAxe, Shadow

SammyC
    Private
    Private

Forum Points (FP) : 77
    Forum Rating (FR) : -1

Goodone, NightAxe, Shadow

Post by SammyC on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:03 pm

Okay i'm not going to spend too much time describing this specific situation. They were talking with one another, they mention that NightAxe is thing and Goodone says "Maybe we should help him" so they shoot me, and when i see thing they actually block me. I've also seen them creating lag, Tking, holding lobbies, And Teaming with the thing. Can we perhaps deal with them As soon as possible?
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24

Re: Goodone, NightAxe, Shadow

Post by Probe on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Nightaxe and goodone have been confirmed twice for attempting team with The Thing. It has also been confirmed that goodone is a tker, lobby holder. Both have been told the rules, specifically with me, and agreed to abide by them.

At this point, I'll be keeping a much closer watch. I won't be playing any games with them in the lobby and I'll try to stay in admin mode and watch them carefully. That's the best solution I have besides Vic taking action.

Vic, we need that new re-selection thing like NOW. We all need to get over to that damned thread and do something. Immense amounts of players have been complaining and requesting etc etc to me that they want to be the Thing but most times people choose pro opt and even if random opt is chosen AND they are selected they die quickly not giving them enough time to practice/ learn.

Why does this apply to this situation?

Well, on every occasion of Thing helping, goodone and nightaxe have stated they want to be good things but they aren't thing enough to get better. They state they have therefore relied on helping eachother in order to improve by learning, slowly instead of taking a whole lobby on at once.

I think that excuse is bullshit but it really doesn't matter. There is no reliable method for new players to get better at being The Thing. The gameplay suffers for it, the playerbase suffers for it, the game suffers for it.

Now gtfo over to that thread and everyone start contributing your damned ideas.

GO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU

zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:22 pm

I can confirm that nightaxe and goodone were skype cheating. Someone mentioned they were; One of them was going the exact opposite way from me every time I turned around, when they were being shown in minimap with perfect timing; One of them, I don't care to remember which, admitted to cheating, Seven or whoever his non-smurf account is can verify that he admitted it; One of them admitted in lobby lol asking "what, do you have a problem if I do???" I mean, no, I really don't, since they're bad, but just agreeing with the posts above that they do actively cheat.

zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:31 pm

And add goodone to the list of autoban. Honestly tired of his lagging 15 seconds every minute.

zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:39 pm

Here is a replay:
    http://wikisend.com/download/391196/someone obviously skype cheating.SC2Replay

Goodone or nightaxe, don't know or really care which, was dead, telling the other where I was. Near the end, when there was a group of 4 or 5 next to lights. This is just *one* example out of many tonight of them cheating.
    SammyC
    Private
    Private

Forum Points (FP) : 77
    Forum Rating (FR) : -1

Post by SammyC on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:50 pm

I also added Shadow because in this situation he was helping out by teamkilling with goodone, but i don't think hes a problem since this is the only time i've seen him do anything
    The Opting God
    Cadet

Forum Points (FP) : 35
    Forum Rating (FR) : 1

Post by The Opting God on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:17 am

*Displeased*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:26 pm