Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» YouTube
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:05 am by Datasick

» Project Showcase?
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:00 am by Datasick

» Photography
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:52 am by Datasick

» Wandering Critters to serve as food for the Thing.
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:06 am by Probe

» Major Updates?
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:40 pm by Durzan

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:28 pm by Durzan

» It would be nice if we had people starting lobbies
Sun May 14, 2017 11:23 am by Durzan

» ERROR MESSAGE
Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:06 pm by Durzan

Medpack = Morph

ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3

Medpack = Morph

Post by ReeferFist on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:05 pm

every time I use a MedPack I auto morph.

if its meant to be thing cannot heal itself, then disable auto morph and let the marine unsuccessfully(waste) medpacks in secret while standing in group. /// a second thought maybe using a med pack should have a sound or graphic. a sound would add more deception because no one would know for sure where it came from ///

its just kinda....silly geek

zakhennahr2

Re: Medpack = Morph

Post by zakhennahr2 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:39 pm

First, you only morph when no one sees you.

Second, it's because the game has special code just for you. Every other marine is smart enough to know how to use a pack around other marines or silently waste one at the beginning of the game, yours just sort of represents you in real life, a bit too fucking stupid to survive.

Some suggestions:

1. Seriously, if you're going to try to teamkill, do it right. Is that too much to ask?
    2. While I'm on the topic of telling you how bad you are at life, lol on reporting a 'bug' that doesn't affect anyone, seriously. Learn to reproduce and describe an issue properly.
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 pm

*dances*

i love your rage <3

Captain

Post by ReeferFist on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:02 pm

why did you come crying here? are you really that mad brah?

what special code Cool

every other marine is smart enough to know you always morph, lol. idiot

whats sex have to do with this? are you doing a little self reflecting? always have it on your mind but to fatt to get it Laughing

i love kids still suckling on their mommies tit, thinking they have everything figured out, living life in a basement.

lashing out at people because you got your feelings hurt in a video game on an unrelated topic would fall under' learning to describe issues properly'

like i said. you're* doing some serious reflecting, lol

Developer

Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24

Post by Probe on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:24 am

If the Thing uses a medkit while in the sight of another marine, he will not morph. The medkit, however, will be used up.

If the Thing uses a medkit while out of sight of marines, he will auto-morph. The medkit will be used up.

So Zak was actually correct and your third statement was incorrect.

This is prevent people from hiding a medkit in the corner and just healing back to max after a big fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:21 am

well put. but since the thing cant heal itself anyways whats the point of having this auto morph system to prevent the thing from hiding meds to heal? derp

zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:42 pm

I'm glad to see that one post of mine inspired reefer to rage some more in a few posts read by himself and apparenly Probe lol. Don't worry, I'll read them when I want to feel worse for the future of humanity.

Medkit works just fine on a thing in marine form if it doesn't transform (i.e. you are within sight of another marine), and it does not get wasted. So you can indeed heal as thing using medkits. It is a good mechanic only because it requires line of sight in marine form though, making it a risky but worthwhile maneuver.
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:07 pm

I remember when I was to cool to read a post, it made me feel like a cool guy or something Cool . if you read both my post and probes then how have you not read them yet? it makes no since, it just makes you come out sounding stupid and lazy.

yes, we are going to post replies because thats how a forum works, derp jocolor

also~ thanks for repeating what probe has already cleared up, i just wish you could have been smart enough to do it on your own
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

Forum Points (FP) : 520
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7

Post by Proteo on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:21 pm

zakhennahr2 wrote:I'm glad to see that one post of mine inspired reefer to rage some more in a few posts read by himself and apparenly Probe lol. Don't worry, I'll read them when I want to feel worse for the future of humanity.

Medkit works just fine on a thing in marine form if it doesn't transform (i.e. you are within sight of another marine), and it does not get wasted. So you can indeed heal as thing using medkits. It is a good mechanic only because it requires line of sight in marine form though, making it a risky but worthwhile maneuver.

Everytime you post something, the collective IQ of this forum drops. Please...please stop. Neutral
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:35 am

Proteo wrote:
    zakhennahr2 wrote:I'm glad to see that one post of mine inspired reefer to rage some more in a few posts read by himself and apparenly Probe lol. Don't worry, I'll read them when I want to feel worse for the future of humanity.

Everytime you post something, the collective IQ of this forum drops. Please...please stop. Neutral

I'm not sure how that 'Collective IQ' system of yours works but I'm pretty sure you don't understand math.
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Proteo on Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:55 am

Probe wrote:
    Proteo wrote:

I'm not sure how that 'Collective IQ' system of yours works but I'm pretty sure you don't understand math.

Shit, do we have another admin who's first language isn't english?
    And now we have more players sucking yet another admins Dick, and the admin looking after them *sigh*
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:03 pm

LOL WUT!?!??!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

You idiot.

I hate both Reefer and Zak. There's no way I give a shit about either of them. They both lobby hold for hours for fucks sake.

Where have you been getting your information from? If you were ingame often enough, you would know that existing beside Zak makes me aggravated now. Really, is it that hard for people to just not troll?

ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:18 pm

Probe wrote:If you were ingame often enough, you would know that existing beside Zak makes me aggravated now.

Right.

become no life losers.
    to join the online cool kids club
    because if your anywhere near someone i don't like, i will hate you cuz I'm I'm the king of 7th grade rendeer
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:20 pm

the logic of the admins vic choose never really surprises me....i mean Datasick is 17

zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:08 pm

I do love how I lobby hold once and only when Probe was in the lobby lol (I went immediately after you left dipshit, I pinpoint my targets like the little bitches they are) and that suddenly turns into "OMG QQQQ ZAK LOBBY HOLDS FOR HOURS WAAAAAAAH". Also, the difference between you and me Probe when someone lobby holds? I fucking start a party and get a few games in, which is why I stopped getting bothered by any lobby troll. You should try it, all it requires is using your brain.

zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:10 pm

Lol since I can't edit posts:

If being near me (tell me again how are you near me when we're on the internet? Use your fucking brain kiddo) aggravates you so much, have you thought about playing something else? Since all you do is act like a bitch in the game I'm obviously going to laugh at you every time you do which is apparently raising your blood pressure. Don't you know, that's not healthy for you?
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

Post by ReeferFist on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:45 am

zakhennahr2 wrote:Lol since I can't edit posts:

If being near me (tell me again how are you near me when we're on the internet? Use your fucking brain kiddo) aggravates you so much, have you thought about playing something else? Since all you do is act like a bitch in the game I'm obviously going to laugh at you every time you do which is apparently raising your blood pressure. Don't you know, that's not healthy for you?

you can edit post, retard. roflamo
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe on Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:52 am

ReeferFist wrote:
    zakhennahr2 wrote:Lol since I can't edit posts:

you can edit post, retard. roflamo
    I was wondering about wtf Zak was talking about lol

Probe2

Post by Probe2 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:41 pm

Example of a fake account, like zakhennahr2, that can't edit posts. Tards.
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Maybe you are just terrible. That could definitely be a factor. :>

zakhennahr2

Post by zakhennahr2 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:04 pm

There you go with that whore mouth of yours. Try something. Before hitting "send", read your whole post out loud. Do you sound like a complete fool? Does someone else in your home think you sound like a complete imbecile? It's a good strategy to figuring out if it's something you should post or not, but more importantly, it's an excellent strategy to figure out if it keeps you on my "complete morons to troll" list or not.
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

Post by Probe on Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:24 pm

zakhennahr2 wrote: It's a good strategy to figuring out if it's something you should post or not, but more importantly, it's an excellent strategy to figure out if it keeps you on my "complete morons to troll" list or not.
    I'm starting to wonder if I've been the one trolling you the whole time. You certainly seem very keen on hating on me xD I think I'm just going to start enjoying these conversations a lot more from now on.
    Shadow
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Forum Points (FP) : 330
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0

Post by Shadow on Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:09 pm

Lmao, break it up ladies, calm ur tits. It's like 6 year olds fighting over a toy and arguing who gets to play with it. ~and the toy is the thing revival?

Reefer

Post by Reefer on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:49 am

Zak madd =3
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Proteo on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:21 pm

the whore mouth comment gave me the lol's though