-The Thing- [Revival]

The Thing is amongst us.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» YouTube
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:05 am by Datasick

» Project Showcase?
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:00 am by Datasick

» Photography
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:52 am by Datasick

» Wandering Critters to serve as food for the Thing.
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:06 am by Probe

» Major Updates?
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:40 pm by Durzan

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:28 pm by Durzan

» It would be nice if we had people starting lobbies
Sun May 14, 2017 11:23 am by Durzan

» ERROR MESSAGE
Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:06 pm by Durzan


    Celebrate the death of Proteo's hope of becoming an admin :)

    Share

    zakhennahr2
    Guest

    Celebrate the death of Proteo's hope of becoming an admin :)

    Post by zakhennahr2 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:59 am

    I'll post the replay if needed of him raging and teamkilling whatever few players are still left in this game (no Vicboy you really *haven't* gotten rid of the lobby trolls, the general public lobby still has them).

    Even Probe will confirm Proteo's rage! It was adorable Smile
    avatar
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 215
    Forum Points (FP) : 520
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2015-01-03

    Re: Celebrate the death of Proteo's hope of becoming an admin :)

    Post by Proteo on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:01 am

    Zak is pissed off I kicked his buddy from the party after giving them a chance...sad day Sad
    avatar
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 215
    Forum Points (FP) : 520
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2015-01-03

    Re: Celebrate the death of Proteo's hope of becoming an admin :)

    Post by Proteo on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:02 am

    avatar
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 439
    Forum Points (FP) : 790
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2012-10-23

    Re: Celebrate the death of Proteo's hope of becoming an admin :)

    Post by Vicboy on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:53 am

    zakhennahr2 wrote:I'll post the replay if needed of him raging and teamkilling whatever few players are still left in this game (no Vicboy you really *haven't* gotten rid of the lobby trolls, the general public lobby still has them).

    Even Probe will confirm Proteo's rage! It was adorable Smile

    General public lobby? You mean the main lobby? Doesn't matter, use the backup lobby, it still lists in Open Games, and it still ranks up the game.
    avatar
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

    Posts : 431
    Forum Points (FP) : 976
    Forum Rating (FR) : 12
    Join date : 2014-12-12
    Location : Everywhere

    Re: Celebrate the death of Proteo's hope of becoming an admin :)

    Post by Datasick on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:02 am

    zakhennahr2 wrote:Even Probe will confirm Proteo's rage! It was adorable Smile

    Rage in this game just makes people play more for some reason 0.o
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: Celebrate the death of Proteo's hope of becoming an admin :)

    Post by Probe on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:01 am

    Datasick wrote:
    zakhennahr2 wrote:Even Probe will confirm Proteo's rage! It was adorable Smile

    Rage in this game just makes people play more for some reason 0.o
    Tru dat
    avatar
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 215
    Forum Points (FP) : 520
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2015-01-03

    Re: Celebrate the death of Proteo's hope of becoming an admin :)

    Post by Proteo on Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:58 pm

    Vicboy wrote:
    zakhennahr2 wrote:I'll post the replay if needed of him raging and teamkilling whatever few players are still left in this game (no Vicboy you really *haven't* gotten rid of the lobby trolls, the general public lobby still has them).

    Even Probe will confirm Proteo's rage! It was adorable Smile

    General public lobby? You mean the main lobby? Doesn't matter, use the backup lobby, it still lists in Open Games, and it still ranks up the game.

    He means trolls in general. But he no speaky de engrish

    Sponsored content

    Re: Celebrate the death of Proteo's hope of becoming an admin :)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:39 pm