-The Thing- [Revival]

The Thing is amongst us.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» YouTube
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:05 am by Datasick

» Project Showcase?
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:00 am by Datasick

» Photography
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:52 am by Datasick

» Wandering Critters to serve as food for the Thing.
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:06 am by Probe

» Major Updates?
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:40 pm by Durzan

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:28 pm by Durzan

» It would be nice if we had people starting lobbies
Sun May 14, 2017 11:23 am by Durzan

» ERROR MESSAGE
Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:06 pm by Durzan


    Teamkiller alert

    Share
    avatar
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 88
    Forum Points (FP) : 163
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-02-10

    Teamkiller alert

    Post by Rachyl on Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:04 am

    Blah Blah Blah Blah.... Lots of stuff that should be going in the "Report Gamethrowing" section of the forums.

    Vic, give moderators the ability to move threads to different forums. If we CAN do that, you should explain how :>
    avatar
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 88
    Forum Points (FP) : 163
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-02-10

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Rachyl on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:59 am

    wow srsly. who the shit modded my post? i dont appreciate that wow. my words are my words, not yours
    avatar
    Shadow
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 127
    Forum Points (FP) : 330
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-01-02
    Age : 15
    Location : chandler

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Shadow on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:34 am

    ...what does this have to do with tking..............


    _________________
    welp?
    avatar
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 215
    Forum Points (FP) : 520
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2015-01-03

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Proteo on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:47 am

    Shadow wrote:...what does this have to do with tking..............

    Somebody modded her post, which is quite dickish to do
    avatar
    Shadow
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 127
    Forum Points (FP) : 330
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-01-02
    Age : 15
    Location : chandler

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Shadow on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:53 am

    Ohhhhhhhhh......*face palm* she even said someone model her post...shit I'm stupid.....like my profile pic?


    _________________
    welp?
    avatar
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 439
    Forum Points (FP) : 790
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2012-10-23

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Vicboy on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:15 am

    Proteo wrote:
    Shadow wrote:...what does this have to do with tking..............

    Somebody modded her post, which is quite dickish to do

    I agree. Though you guys should follow the forum's system, I think the moderators should have less fun with these things.
    avatar
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 439
    Forum Points (FP) : 790
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2012-10-23

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Vicboy on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:16 am



    There you go, now you moderators stop screwing around.
    avatar
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 88
    Forum Points (FP) : 163
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-02-10

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Rachyl on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:30 am

    what are those buttons that you circled
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:31 am

    Vicboy wrote:

    There you go, now you moderators stop screwing around.

    he even admits they're trolls. have fun programming this stupid game for nobody except your 8 looser mod friends. you and your butt buddies have successfully chased everyone away.

    your game is excellent but nobody wants to play it because of all the jerks you have chosen to 'help out'.


    its rare you get a full lobby now days
    games are only available to play when the same 7 losers. 6pm- 1am.

    but your doing a great job. i think additional blood splatter and re working the graphics is def going to make this game more appealing to the SC community. derp


    _________________
    avatar
    Perplexate
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

    Posts : 219
    Forum Points (FP) : 455
    Forum Rating (FR) : 11
    Join date : 2014-12-22
    Age : 29
    Location : Fighting

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Perplexate on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:34 am

    ReeferFist wrote:
    Vicboy wrote:

    There you go, now you moderators stop screwing around.

    he even admits they're trolls. have fun programming this stupid game for nobody except your 8 looser mod friends.  you and your butt buddies have successfully chased everyone away.

    your game is excellent but nobody wants to play it because of all the jerks you have chosen to 'help out'.


    its rare you get a full lobby now days
    games are only available to play when the same 7 losers. 6pm- 1am.

    but your doing a great job. i think additional blood splatter and re working the graphics is def going to make this game more appealing to the SC community. derp

    You're not usually one to be so butthurt and leave one's butt to the possibility of rapage. What's going on buddy?


    _________________
    Min Choshech Ani Lavoe

    From the Darkness I come

    Those who are heartless once cared too much
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:07 pm

    just not happy where this game went. you guys srsly ran this arcade into the ground.

    I've never seen a community so eager to improve yet at the same time so good at chasing players away.


    _________________
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:10 pm

    you do realize only 20 some people play this arcade now.... and those 20 people only play a small 5 hour gap.

    but w.e. keep it up guys. your a great success


    _________________
    avatar
    Perplexate
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

    Posts : 219
    Forum Points (FP) : 455
    Forum Rating (FR) : 11
    Join date : 2014-12-22
    Age : 29
    Location : Fighting

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Perplexate on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:14 pm

    Lol Reefer, for whatever reason you're just being plain asinine. The game is doing fine, the Administrators are working together to improve the game, there's more help for begginers and there's a much larger player base than you are including. Just because Vic finally caught up with you doesn't mean you need to try and bash the game for your own ego or revenge's sake.


    _________________
    Min Choshech Ani Lavoe

    From the Darkness I come

    Those who are heartless once cared too much
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:15 pm

    lol what do you mean vic caught up with me? lulz. no ones done anything to me. I'm just voicing my opinions about that game.

    but keep telling me its popular. care to log on and enjoy a game? lololololololol


    _________________
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:19 pm

    I really didn't start trolling this game hard until vic spacifically gave orders to all the admins to 'not to help me no matter what'

    <3



    _________________
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:20 pm

    implement all the help you want for beginners. but noone is going to want to play with you jerks <3


    _________________
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:21 pm

    ...except for the other jerks. hello troll community Cool


    _________________
    avatar
    Shadow
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 127
    Forum Points (FP) : 330
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-01-02
    Age : 15
    Location : chandler

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Shadow on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:22 pm

    ReeferFist wrote:
    Vicboy wrote:

    There you go, now you moderators stop screwing around.

    its rare you get a full lobby now days
    games are only available to play when the same 7 losers. 6pm- 1am.


    .....I'm not a loser.........T_T?......
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:24 pm

    if you have to ask then...........


    _________________
    avatar
    Shadow
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 127
    Forum Points (FP) : 330
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-01-02
    Age : 15
    Location : chandler

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Shadow on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:26 pm

    I'm not a jerk either....I think....name one time I've done some thing badd.....


    _________________
    welp?
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:26 pm

    you touched your self at night. santa knows santa


    _________________
    avatar
    Perplexate
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

    Posts : 219
    Forum Points (FP) : 455
    Forum Rating (FR) : 11
    Join date : 2014-12-22
    Age : 29
    Location : Fighting

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Perplexate on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:39 pm

    I've been playing the game for the past week or so, it's been doing just fine. Turns out more people started playing as soon as you left.

    I just fail to understand why you decided to alienate the one Admin who had your back? I mean I've been supporting you for quite some time, but you don't seem to even have the commonsense to respect the one's on your side.

    It's fine though, you'll just be alone in a community that's already grown past your non-sense.



    _________________
    Min Choshech Ani Lavoe

    From the Darkness I come

    Those who are heartless once cared too much
    avatar
    Shadow
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 127
    Forum Points (FP) : 330
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-01-02
    Age : 15
    Location : chandler

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Shadow on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:40 pm

    Oh god Santa knows? I'm going to hell now aren't I, for touching myself, oh god I'm fucked without lube!!


    _________________
    welp?
    avatar
    Shadow
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 127
    Forum Points (FP) : 330
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-01-02
    Age : 15
    Location : chandler

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Shadow on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:42 pm

    Perpo u have not been on for the last week or so.....I've seen u on one day last week...I have fucking been on last week....don't worry game u will always have ur dear shadow. .


    _________________
    welp?
    avatar
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 88
    Forum Points (FP) : 163
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-02-10

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Rachyl on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:05 pm

    after all that has happened with this bullshit lately, i am fucking done! People modding my posts putting words in my mouth, then some CREEPERS deleting my Private MESSAGES to my friends, seriosuly? your really gonna invade my privacy like that? who the fuck do you people think you are?? who i message is none of your fucking business. whatever. farewell Thing community.and hello PlayStation 4. DONT FUCKING MOD THIS POST IT BETTER STAY UP!!!!!!!
    avatar
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 88
    Forum Points (FP) : 163
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-02-10

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Rachyl on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:08 pm

    Oh yeah, i instructed #Team Rachyl to start forming TK Squads to ruin all your games. have fun dealing with that lol :] bye loosers
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:39 pm

    Perplexate wrote:I've been playing the game for the past week or so, it's been doing just fine. Turns out more people started playing as soon as you left.

    [/img]

    i actually lol'd irl at this. keep thinking w/e you want to think

    i guess i lost an internet friend oh no's my life will be overzz!!!!


    Last edited by ReeferFist on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:43 pm

    Perplexate wrote:

    I just fail to understand why you decided to alienate the one Admin who had your back? I mean I've been supporting you for quite some time, but you don't seem to even have the commonsense to respect the one's on your side.

    how did i alienate you in my post? you dumb fuck Razz


    _________________
    avatar
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 439
    Forum Points (FP) : 790
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2012-10-23

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Vicboy on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:17 am

    Wow, this thread became messy so fast.

    Anyway, Reefer is oblivious to what he spouts and he should not be taken seriously any more. His only motive to post what he posts is to attempt a response from me. We'll miss you, Reefer, but at the same time, we think things would be better that way.

    If we could reach a vote, I can authorize the ban of Reefer (and actively ban his alternate accounts). This is due to his lack of content and basis in his posts, as so, they are pretty useless coupled with the intention to incite fighting.

    Rachyl wrote:after all that has happened with this bullshit lately, i am fucking done! People modding my posts putting words in my mouth, then some CREEPERS deleting my Private MESSAGES to my friends, seriosuly? your really gonna invade my privacy like that? who the fuck do you people think you are?? who i message is none of your fucking business. whatever. farewell Thing community.and hello PlayStation 4. DONT FUCKING MOD THIS POST IT BETTER STAY UP!!!!!!!

    Moderators have no access to PMs. I have no access to PMs, yet I have all the moderator powers.

    PMs are auto deleted because the Inbox storage is incredibly small. (A really disappoint con with the website.)

    The reason someone edited your post was because he WANTED to move the thread, but couldn't since he didn't know where the mod buttons were. I'll deal with the problem myself and figure out the dumbass.
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Probe on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:40 am

    ^What Vic said.

    If your post is edited because its in the wrong section, just repost whatever you said in the right section.


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:37 am

    Vicboy wrote:Wow, this thread became messy so fast.

    Anyway, Reefer is oblivious to what he spouts and he should not be taken seriously any more. His only motive to post what he posts is to attempt a response from me.

    Dont flatter yourself vic. pig

    i thought my post were actually very insightful and helpful to this community. you guys need to take less focus on adding more stuff to the game and add more focus on building a community.

    your so sensitive vic. its amazing how upset you get about your game when peole point out true facts.
    the game can only be played a small 5 hour gap in the day and your going to be lucky if you get a full lobby most games are 7 players.

    instead of getting your panties in a wad and blaming me how about you address the issues I've posted. i think theres some actual merits to what i say, sorry if i didn't dress it up nice like mommy Sad


    _________________
    avatar
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 65
    Forum Points (FP) : 133
    Forum Rating (FR) : 4
    Join date : 2015-02-11

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Phantom01 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:34 am

    ReeferFist wrote:
    Vicboy wrote:Wow, this thread became messy so fast.

    Anyway, Reefer is oblivious to what he spouts and he should not be taken seriously any more. His only motive to post what he posts is to attempt a response from me.

    Dont flatter yourself vic. pig

    i thought my post were actually very insightful and helpful to this community. you guys need to take less focus on adding more stuff to the game and add more focus on building a community.

    your so sensitive vic. its amazing how upset you get about your game when peole point out true facts.
    the game can only be played a small 5 hour gap in the day and your going to be lucky if you get a full lobby most games are 7 players.

    instead of getting your panties in a wad and blaming me how about you address the issues I've posted. i think theres some actual merits to what i say, sorry if i didn't dress it up nice like mommy Sad

    Although half of the things you point out are correct and should be an issue the devs look into, the other half of the claims you make are utter bullshit. On top of that the way you present to the community is spiteful and absolutely toxic. Don't expect to be listened to, let alone try and create 'constructive' arguments, if all you can do is be an asinine dick.

    I have no problem with a ban if you continue to be as toxic as you have proven yourself to be.
    avatar
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 439
    Forum Points (FP) : 790
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2012-10-23

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Vicboy on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:46 am

    Just joined 7 games of full lobby fun today. I'm going to sleep now.
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Probe on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:54 am

    Vicboy wrote:Just joined 7 games of full lobby fun today. I'm going to sleep now.
    Sometimes I feel like Vic doesn't post because he waits for the right time to say the right thing.

    I heard of this thing called patience... didn't sound like it was for me though.
    avatar
    Proteo
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 215
    Forum Points (FP) : 520
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2015-01-03

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Proteo on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:19 am

    Probe wrote:^What Vic said.

    If your post is edited because its in the wrong section, just repost whatever you said in the right section.

    It's a lot easier to repost if you have the original words you wrote Razz
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:09 am

    shut up phantom, you arn't even an admin.Laughing Laughing Laughing
    i have to get the point across, thats why i must be a dick.

    what half is true and what half is bs if you don't mind


    _________________
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:20 am

    Vicboy wrote:

    If we could reach a vote,

    you already did reach a vote once, and it was to make me admin Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing . and i actually was approved lol!

    just do whatever you want vic. you say theres rules you say theres voting, but its always you just pouting until you get your way or randomly nerd raging up some BS rules because your feelings got hurt.

    im glad you found a full lobby today in the 5/24 hour gap this game is only playable during. but i think your missing the point completely and just getting overly excited about proving me wrong any way you can even if you know its bs


    _________________
    avatar
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 439
    Forum Points (FP) : 790
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2012-10-23

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Vicboy on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:19 pm

    State your point then, thanks.
    avatar
    Shadow
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 127
    Forum Points (FP) : 330
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-01-02
    Age : 15
    Location : chandler

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Shadow on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:06 pm

    I can have a vote to be an admin too?


    _________________
    welp?
    avatar
    Perplexate
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

    Posts : 219
    Forum Points (FP) : 455
    Forum Rating (FR) : 11
    Join date : 2014-12-22
    Age : 29
    Location : Fighting

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Perplexate on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:31 pm

    You have to be nominated by a current member, and I've nominated a few recently, so I'd have to wait a while.


    _________________
    Min Choshech Ani Lavoe

    From the Darkness I come

    Those who are heartless once cared too much
    avatar
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 65
    Forum Points (FP) : 133
    Forum Rating (FR) : 4
    Join date : 2015-02-11

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Phantom01 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:10 am

    ReeferFist wrote:shut up phantom, you arn't even an admin.Laughing Laughing Laughing
    i have to get the point across, thats why i must be a dick.

    what half is true and what half is bs if you don't mind

    Didn't know I had to be an admin to respond.

    And just so you know, you don't have to be a dick at all. There have been a lot of suggestions being put forth in the suggestions thread that the devs have been open to, and, have actually agreed to add quiet a few. You want to know one common feature between all the suggestions? They have been constructive and often critical; but also, concise, and professional. The exact opposite of what you are acting like now. Funny that those are the suggestions that get the most positive attention and, by far, most progressive results.



    In response to your bullshit...

    The player base has actually grown exponentially since you have left. Full lobbies are a common occurrence now. It's probably because you aren't holding the lobbies from days on end anymore (nice update from Blizzard aye?). The reason that the community suffered so much as it did in the first place is because of you, not because the admins/devs were doing a bad job (although inactivity on their part didn't help). You also claim that the game can only be played in a certain time set. This is true, but I have some news for you, it's the same thing for almost every game in arcade. The fact of the matter is that sc2 arcade does not have even a fraction of the player base it use to have in the 'good old days.' It's something you just have to accept.

    I could honestly pick apart some other claims you have made but I honestly don't feel the need to as most people are familiar with your shit at this point. The only thing I can't really comment on is admin abuse. I have witnessed some minor offenses myself so it's not to far out of to think there were some larger infractions of admin abuse as well, but I digress.
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Probe on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:30 am

    Proteo wrote:
    Probe wrote:^What Vic said.

    If your post is edited because its in the wrong section, just repost whatever you said in the right section.

    It's a lot easier to repost if you have the original words you wrote Razz
    The original words were literally like on sentence saying "This person is bad" - Unless I'm terribly mistaken.
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:30 pm

    Probe wrote:
    Proteo wrote:
    Probe wrote:^What Vic said.

    If your post is edited because its in the wrong section, just repost whatever you said in the right section.

    It's a lot easier to repost if you have the original words you wrote Razz
    The original words were literally like on sentence saying "This person is bad" - Unless I'm terribly mistaken.

    yeah kinda like one of your long 4 paragraph essays on how to fix stuffs~ is just really like 3 sentences of saying things. same diff No


    _________________
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:33 pm

    Phantom01 wrote:
    ReeferFist wrote:s


    The player base has actually grown exponentially since you have left. Full lobbies are a common occurrence now. It's probably because you aren't holding the lobbies from days on end anymore (nice update from Blizzard aye?).

    right.... that just made it so you can kick people, so much better. derp

    i actually didn't hold lobbies that was probed. i held lobbies for maybe a week like 3 months ago santa


    Last edited by ReeferFist on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Probe on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:50 pm

    ReeferFist wrote:
    Phantom01 wrote:
    ReeferFist wrote:s


    The player base has actually grown exponentially since you have left. Full lobbies are a common occurrence now. It's probably because you aren't holding the lobbies from days on end anymore (nice update from Blizzard aye?).

    right.... that just made it so you can kick people, so much better. derp

    i actually didn't hold lobbies that was probe. i held lobbies for maybe a week like 3 months ago santa
    Lol I've held a lobby once, because I was afk and the game didn't kick me for some reason.
    avatar
    Phantom01
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 65
    Forum Points (FP) : 133
    Forum Rating (FR) : 4
    Join date : 2015-02-11

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Phantom01 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:15 am

    ReeferFist wrote:and shut up phantom. noone cares about you, looser <3. i couldn't even finish all that rage you posted.

    Ah, great comeback to my argument. You are really going a good job justifying yourself here.

    .....

    Your response only proves everything I was saying.
    avatar
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 88
    Forum Points (FP) : 163
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-02-10

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Rachyl on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:23 am

    LEAVE REEFER ALONE!
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:47 am

    it wasn't a comeback retard, it was a statement. get over yourself <3


    _________________
    avatar
    ReeferFist
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 250
    Forum Points (FP) : 482
    Forum Rating (FR) : -3
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by ReeferFist on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:47 am

    Rachyl!!!! come play destiny with me and proteo! cat


    _________________
    avatar
    Rachyl
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 88
    Forum Points (FP) : 163
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-02-10

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Rachyl on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:44 pm

    okay! will u guys be online tonight?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Teamkiller alert

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:17 pm