-The Thing- [Revival]

The Thing is amongst us.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» YouTube
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:05 am by Datasick

» Project Showcase?
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:00 am by Datasick

» Photography
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:52 am by Datasick

» Wandering Critters to serve as food for the Thing.
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:06 am by Probe

» Major Updates?
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:40 pm by Durzan

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:28 pm by Durzan

» It would be nice if we had people starting lobbies
Sun May 14, 2017 11:23 am by Durzan

» ERROR MESSAGE
Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:06 pm by Durzan


    **Official Level Development**

    Share

    Poll

    Which map is the least balanced?

    [ 2 ]
    22% [22%] 
    [ 3 ]
    33% [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    33% [33%] 

    Total Votes: 9
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:03 am

    Welcome to the Level Development Thread.

    Probe here, going to be trying to update this more frequently so that we can receive a multitude of feedback. [/u]

    Anyway, if you don't know me or know exactly what I'm typically up to, I recently resigned from my position within an Arma 3 community development team. What does this mean? I have more time on my hands, essentially. I'm going to start updating this thread with new inquiries and questions more frequently, so just because you see the same old thread with the same old name, don't expect it to be the same. Read the first post ALWAYS to make sure we are still on the same subject.

    OUR SUBJECT: AQUILON

    So this map is an interesting project for me. The snow feature alters the normal balance of things. In an attempt to spruce the maps up and balance the maps a bit, I introduced some new doodads which changed some mechanics. Specifically in Aquilon, the outdoors. However, I feel like I did a sloppy job, again, specifically in Aquilon. An example of this sloppiness is the pipe in the snow in the bottom middle. It has no purpose, and is much bigger than the scale of the doodads through the rest of the map. I'm going to make a pass through Aquilon again as the final map that will be updated, totaling to 3 in the Liberty Update, but I want opinions on what I should add.

    Today's Question: You get to say anything you want about Aquilon. Tell me what you dislike about it, what grinds your gears or a cool addition that you think should be implimented to solve a problem you've found. THIS is your time to complain about anything and everything Aquilon, as I'm going to try to root out all the problems this time. If you have something so small as a doodad with bad pathing that grinds your gears, point it out.

    Also, be sure to vote in the poll above. The map that wins the poll will be the next map I focus on, assuming nothing gets in the way of that.


    Last edited by Probe on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    Perplexate
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

    Posts : 219
    Forum Points (FP) : 455
    Forum Rating (FR) : 11
    Join date : 2014-12-22
    Age : 29
    Location : Fighting

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Perplexate on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:16 am

    Baguio is by far the least balanced map, with Ragnov being on the opposite side of the spectrum.


    _________________
    Min Choshech Ani Lavoe

    From the Darkness I come

    Those who are heartless once cared too much
    avatar
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 439
    Forum Points (FP) : 790
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2012-10-23

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Vicboy on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:06 pm

    Rachyl wrote:nobody plays this game anymore lol.

    People still do play it, it just dipped when the "boot anyone" patch came out. A game that lives to be 3 years old is already impressive. I'm happy with those stats.
    avatar
    Perplexate
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

    Posts : 219
    Forum Points (FP) : 455
    Forum Rating (FR) : 11
    Join date : 2014-12-22
    Age : 29
    Location : Fighting

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Perplexate on Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:31 am

    SC2 is dead as a whole. Hopefully LotV will rejuvenate it enough that Blizzard can reassemble their broken game.


    _________________
    Min Choshech Ani Lavoe

    From the Darkness I come

    Those who are heartless once cared too much
    avatar
    terryterry
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 28
    Forum Points (FP) : 74
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-02-19

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by terryterry on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:03 am

    Funny that you guys say this game (and sc2) is dead. Since last Saturday, the Thing has picked up in popularity...AND FAST! A few times last weekend there were full lobbies. And since then, we can usually get an average of 10 people per game (sometimes there are full lobbies, but the noob hosts starts as soon at it hits 7, so that's why I said the average was 10).

    If you think the Thing is dead, hop on in! The place is poppin' again! Admittedly, a lot of marines and things are noob, but at least it's popular again and they're learning how to play. I'm sure the popularity has grown due to the release of Whispers of Oblivion in prelude to LOV. I don't like the new format changes battlenet has made, but we got no control over that anyway.

    In response to this thread, I gotta admit I don't like Sahara. That sandstorm shit is annoying. Moving all slow. Any reason not to bring back Badingka? I know it was a huge map with tons of doors, but that was a fun map. Might be worth considering since there are lots of players again...
    avatar
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 439
    Forum Points (FP) : 790
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2012-10-23

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Vicboy on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:06 am

    terryterry wrote:In response to this thread, I gotta admit I don't like Sahara. That sandstorm shit is annoying. Moving all slow. Any reason not to bring back Badingka? I know it was a huge map with tons of doors, but that was a fun map. Might be worth considering since there are lots of players again...

    Badingka is twice as big as Sahara, so either a large map has to go, or we remove both Sahara and Baguio. I like having the option of two small maps, so maybe I could replace it with something similar to Badingka.
    avatar
    terryterry
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 28
    Forum Points (FP) : 74
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-02-19

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by terryterry on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:50 am

    Hmm. well, thanks for the info. Bagiuo took some time, but it grew on me. wouldn't want to lose it.
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:39 pm

    terryterry wrote:Funny that you guys say this game (and sc2) is dead. Since last Saturday, the Thing has picked up in popularity...AND FAST! A few times last weekend there were full lobbies. And since then, we can usually get an average of 10 people per game (sometimes there are full lobbies, but the noob hosts starts as soon at it hits 7, so that's why I said the average was 10).

    If you think the Thing is dead, hop on in! The place is poppin' again! Admittedly, a lot of marines and things are noob, but at least it's popular again and they're learning how to play. I'm sure the popularity has grown due to the release of Whispers of Oblivion in prelude to LOV. I don't like the new format changes battlenet has made, but we got no control over that anyway.

    In response to this thread, I gotta admit I don't like Sahara. That sandstorm shit is annoying. Moving all slow. Any reason not to bring back Badingka? I know it was a huge map with tons of doors, but that was a fun map. Might be worth considering since there are lots of players again...

    The new arcade system doesn't allow us to be unpopular. If you create a match and look at the open games tab, you'll notice we're marked as a "Top Played" game. It really draws in the noobs. LotV will be apparently the last SC so hopefully LotV does have a good last hurrah. The hype is building :>


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 439
    Forum Points (FP) : 790
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2012-10-23

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Vicboy on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:11 pm

    Psst, guess what? There's no code difference between our two projects.
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:58 am

    Vicboy wrote:Psst, guess what? There's no code difference between our two projects.

    Wait what? How is that possible? You sent me your file AFTER I had already done Terraining. That doesn't make any sense unless your work was deleted or I received the wrong file. Is the code updated or outdated?


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 439
    Forum Points (FP) : 790
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2012-10-23

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Vicboy on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:56 am

    Probe wrote:
    Vicboy wrote:Psst, guess what? There's no code difference between our two projects.

    Wait what? How is that possible? You sent me your file AFTER I had already done Terraining. That doesn't make any sense unless your work was deleted or I received the wrong file. Is the code updated or outdated?

    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:28 am

    That really left me with more questions than previously. Are you uploading it anyway for #Yolo?


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 439
    Forum Points (FP) : 790
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2012-10-23

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Vicboy on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:30 am

    Probe wrote:That really left me with more questions than previously. Are you uploading it anyway for #Yolo?

    I checked the Patch Notes in my version; same with yours.

    Therefore, it's the same. Hurry up, I want to fix it too.
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:47 am

    Vicboy wrote:
    Probe wrote:That really left me with more questions than previously. Are you uploading it anyway for #Yolo?

    I checked the Patch Notes in my version; same with yours.

    Therefore, it's the same. Hurry up, I want to fix it too.

    I didn't update the patch notes from my version. Literally just write "Updated Liberty Terrain" and "Changed Baguio's Season".


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    willuwontu
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 273
    Forum Points (FP) : 575
    Forum Rating (FR) : 4
    Join date : 2012-11-06

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by willuwontu on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:17 pm

    You do realize they added a merge function to the editor right?
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:19 am

    What? It merges data with Terrain or something? What's it do exactly?


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    Vicboy
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 439
    Forum Points (FP) : 790
    Forum Rating (FR) : 7
    Join date : 2012-10-23

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Vicboy on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:37 pm

    Probe, can you just finish everything in your terrain source code so I can start working on it too?
    avatar
    willuwontu
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 273
    Forum Points (FP) : 575
    Forum Rating (FR) : 4
    Join date : 2012-11-06

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by willuwontu on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:32 pm

    It merges all the changes into one map (so yes terrain and data as well). And you choose from which map to take triggers, and terrain from.
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:40 am

    Vicboy wrote:Probe, can you just finish everything in your terrain source code so I can start working on it too?

    I uploaded it already. I told you this a while ago. There wasn't much but I need to play more and collect more data from randoms before I move on to remake another map. Aquilon should be next.


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

    Posts : 431
    Forum Points (FP) : 976
    Forum Rating (FR) : 12
    Join date : 2014-12-12
    Location : Everywhere

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Datasick on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:18 am

    Liberty looks phenomenal. It's about time I show you where those blackholes are... jeez


    _________________
    Community YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_bn8T_fTG7FWYnPXyn7foQ/videos

    Submit Footage to thethingrevivalvideos@gmail.com (Upload to Google Drive, Mediafire, etc. and then send that file link)

    Imgur http://datademon.imgur.com/
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:43 am

    ☠Datasick☠ wrote:Liberty looks phenomenal. It's about time I show you where those blackholes are... jeez

    YES PLEASE.


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:09 am

    I'll remove these pointless spam messages above me later but I hope you can realize how exciting this is for me and how exciting this should be for you as well.

    Vicboy, I'm requesting that you immediately update the Map File to include HotS Dependencies. I need the HotS terrain textures since it was HotS that introduced the official Snow Textures for use on Aquilon.

    EDIT: Just message me and tell me to upload it. I should have it done any second after you request it.

    EDIT 2: Start brainstorming ways to do the following:

    When you right click on a certain object that I incorporate into the map, I want the clicker to have a box pop up with text in it. This is a way to tell a story if you're willing to explore and try to click on the right things that are somewhat hidden throughout the maps.


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    Datasick
    Game Moderator
    Game Moderator

    Posts : 431
    Forum Points (FP) : 976
    Forum Rating (FR) : 12
    Join date : 2014-12-12
    Location : Everywhere

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Datasick on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:56 am

    Probe wrote:When you right click on a certain object that I incorporate into the map, I want the clicker to have a box pop up with text in it. This is a way to tell a story if you're willing to explore and try to click on the right things that are somewhat hidden throughout the maps.

    That's a cool idea, I like the thought of interactive map objects.
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:04 am

    ☠Datasick☠ wrote:
    Probe wrote:When you right click on a certain object that I incorporate into the map, I want the clicker to have a box pop up with text in it. This is a way to tell a story if you're willing to explore and try to click on the right things that are somewhat hidden throughout the maps.

    That's a cool idea, I like the thought of interactive map objects.

    The idea is to have backstories to each map. Believe it or not, there is actually a storyline between all the maps and they go into chronological order.


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    Durzan
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 52
    Forum Points (FP) : 180
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2014-12-23

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Durzan on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:56 am

    Probe wrote:
    ☠Datasick☠ wrote:
    Probe wrote:When you right click on a certain object that I incorporate into the map, I want the clicker to have a box pop up with text in it. This is a way to tell a story if you're willing to explore and try to click on the right things that are somewhat hidden throughout the maps.

    That's a cool idea, I like the thought of interactive map objects.

    The idea is to have backstories to each map. Believe it or not, there is actually a storyline between all the maps and they go into chronological order.

    well, then, lets get that story up and running. I actually wanna play through the entire story. XD

    And do you mean chronological order as in the order the maps were created, or the dates listed when the game starts? Cause I didn't notice a change in the dates between maps.
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:33 pm

    Durzan wrote:
    Probe wrote:
    ☠Datasick☠ wrote:
    Probe wrote:When you right click on a certain object that I incorporate into the map, I want the clicker to have a box pop up with text in it. This is a way to tell a story if you're willing to explore and try to click on the right things that are somewhat hidden throughout the maps.

    That's a cool idea, I like the thought of interactive map objects.

    The idea is to have backstories to each map. Believe it or not, there is actually a storyline between all the maps and they go into chronological order.

    well, then, lets get that story up and running. I actually wanna play through the entire story. XD

    And do you mean chronological order as in the order the maps were created, or the dates listed when the game starts? Cause I didn't notice a change in the dates between maps.

    Unfortunately, adding this feature is something I don't know how to do period. Its up to willu/vic/ even puppet at this point to actually add it into the game before I can start using it. (thus, it could be a while)

    I'm glad you pointed out the dates actually because I need to change them to reflect the story. As of current they are wrong in terms of story as far as I am aware. So no, not order of creation, order of the story.


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:38 pm

    I'm thinking that when this next update comes out it would be a good idea to play around with the removal of the throw ability, or at least certain portions. For instance, throwing a grenade is a tactical play that should be promoted. However, throwing marines has become a hit-or-miss ability that you either can do or can't do and really turns all of the good Things into micro-tryhards.

    +Increase Thing's Health
    -Reduce Thing Speed
    -Nerf Throw

    Ragnov's new iteration is going to focus on Rape rooms and dead ends and sight blockers as the main point of contest.
    Something I'm going to start pushing for is an actual objective for marines. The default one in my head as of current is "Fuel the Dropship". Even if its a running back and forth simulator, it can at least potentially separate marines provided there's a little oxygen tweaking and careful placement of things within the maps.


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    Durzan
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 52
    Forum Points (FP) : 180
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2014-12-23

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Durzan on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:04 pm

    Hmmm... Official Objectives hmmm... lets see. How about we have a few general objectives for all maps, and then have map specific objectives (Which can be used to set up the story...) and secondary objectives (Which can grant bonus points to the entire group no matter which side wins.)

    Some suggestions for main objectives, occurring in order of completion:

    1. Restore Power (Game starts with the power already deactivated. Repairing the power allows you to activate the distress signal.)

    2. Activate the Distress signal. (Repair the Radio Tower. Once completed, it starts the count down till dropship arrives)

    3. Activate Docking Clamps (Repair the Accelerator. The ship can't dock as long as the Accelerator is damaged.)

    4. Fuel up the Dropship (Ship used all its fuel to get to the base. Grab a fuel bucket from the Fuel Depot and bring it to the ship. 3 Fuel Buckets will allow the ship to take off again. Obviously if the Fuel Depot is destroyed, then this will be hard to do until it is repaired.)

    This ensures that all 4 of the utilities are important, and keeps the group moving constantly.
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:14 pm

    Durzan wrote:Hmmm... Official Objectives hmmm... lets see. How about we have a few general objectives for all maps, and then have map specific objectives (Which can be used to set up the story...) and secondary objectives (Which can grant bonus points to the entire group no matter which side wins.)

    Some suggestions for main objectives, occurring in order of completion:

    1. Restore Power (Game starts with the power already deactivated. Repairing the power allows you to activate the distress signal.)

    2. Activate the Distress signal. (Repair the Radio Tower. Once completed, it starts the count down till dropship arrives)

    3. Activate Docking Clamps (Repair the Accelerator. The ship can't dock as long as the Accelerator is damaged.)

    4. Fuel up the Dropship (Ship used all its fuel to get to the base. Grab a fuel bucket from the Fuel Depot and bring it to the ship. 3 Fuel Buckets will allow the ship to take off again. Obviously if the Fuel Depot is destroyed, then this will be hard to do until it is repaired.)

    This ensures that all 4 of the utilities are important, and keeps the group moving constantly.

    My one concern with all of this is the learning curve. Our players are retarded in every way. 90% won't understand so its hard to make it the end-objective. Hmm. I do like some of your ideas though.

    Another thing that is important: I don't want the Thing to have the option of running around the map destroying buildings all game. The communications tower is the problem with this.In the current state of the game, the comms tower is THE place to camp for both teams because it signals the endgame. We need progress that marines can make that the thing cannot [significantly] take away.

    That's why fuelling is a good mechanic, the marines can keep stockpiling but dying while doing it doesn't limit every single marine's progress.


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    Probe
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 472
    Forum Points (FP) : 1243
    Forum Rating (FR) : 24
    Join date : 2014-11-27

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Probe on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:57 am

    I think I'm going to try and touch up the default lighting. Right now it's Braxis Alpha, so very bright. The idea is that enhanced visuals only work for higher graphics settings, and thus if you play on lower settings you wouldn't be able to see because it would be too dark.

    However, I reviewed the default setting and made some adjustments that darkens it, blooms, enhances etc. It should be darker now and feel CLOSER to Enhanced Visuals but with higher graphics settings unneeded. Here's some screenshots.

    BEFORE: https://gyazo.com/e65d1ef14f6cd08da998a0b801deac06

    AFTER: https://gyazo.com/12a090593d2e4e898c04e59787e47161

    ENHANCED VISUALS: https://gyazo.com/63e575d27aa9aeffd59c0d6e96010ddb


    _________________
    Current Development: The Flesh Update

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvXQ7hn-sRU
    avatar
    Dude
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 23
    Forum Points (FP) : 80
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0
    Join date : 2015-02-09
    Age : 16
    Location : NORTH CALIFORNIA BITCHES

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Dude on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:08 pm

    why are there still giant blackholes on aqi? (that's the square snow map, right?) i just don't understand. they're below the bottom left corner of the top right building.

    Sponsored content

    Re: **Official Level Development**

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:18 pm