Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Latest topics

» YouTube
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:05 am by Datasick

» Project Showcase?
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:00 am by Datasick

» Photography
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:52 am by Datasick

» Wandering Critters to serve as food for the Thing.
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:06 am by Probe

» Major Updates?
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:40 pm by Durzan

» Release 0.281 to 0.286 [Overdue Update]
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:28 pm by Durzan

» It would be nice if we had people starting lobbies
Sun May 14, 2017 11:23 am by Durzan

» ERROR MESSAGE
Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:18 pm by Datasick

Idea's and Lively Terain

LtShiny

Idea's and Lively Terain

Post by LtShiny on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:32 am

Now, Im gonna have to be honest, this is awesome, but theres a few things that you can perk up. Ill add in the subjects.

TRIGGERS

Triggers is everything to a good SC2 custom game, you should consider adding some. Like Keys, Hidden Traps, Win Conditions Etc.

Like. Finding flame throwers, as I know you probably plan to add. rifles, Keys to rooms, like Armory, Labs, Etc. You could add Win Conditions instead of killing.

Humans:
    Killing the Thing, simple enough

Escaping the space station. (I heard from Vic we were in a space station so. yeah.)

Thing:
    Escaping the space station to earth, which would require you too activate a ship from. lets say the control room, (which would need a key that the humans could find) and etc. Escaping,

All these ways would stop extending it into a 1 hour and 40 minute game, which I did have once. anyways, thats it for now

ROOMS

Rooms, Lab's, Armorys, Control Rooms, <-- (Could also be a trigger example) Cafeteria, and Hidden items in all of them randomized. Also Win Conditions

Quarkism

Re: Idea's and Lively Terain

Post by Quarkism on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:32 pm

I like.
    Gives alternative motives. We gota open up the space ship... but cant let the thing get it first.

Solidifire
    Corporal
    Corporal

Forum Points (FP) : 82
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0

Post by Solidifire on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:18 pm

They were in a research lab in alaska I believe during the movie. But similar ideas could be added to fit that. Maybe when the thing kills somone, it can either absorb them for more HP (Like it does now) or pass the disease to them, putting them into a say, 5 minute transformation process (this is in the movie, takes a bit for the thing to look human), where if they are not killed in this time they become a weaker thing. If they are killed you could collect DNA? and with enough DNA you could discover a cure or something?

EternalToss
    Admin

Forum Points (FP) : 222
    Forum Rating (FR) : 0

Post by EternalToss on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:53 pm

you just need to make sure if marines do get infected by the thing that the now things/infected cannot chat with anyone except the thing and cannot hurt him so that theres no cheating

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:47 pm